A. CARL PLATT
Phone: (502) 896-2303
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law - Juris Doctor (1973)
- University of Louisville - Bachelor of Science in Commerce (1965)
- Kentucky State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Floyd County (IN) Bar Association
- American Inn of Court
- Military Officers' Association of America
- American Legion
- Association of the Century (Bd. of Dir.)
A. Carl Platt, Attorney at Law, in the law firm Ricketts Law Offices, PLLC, represents clients in Jefferson County, KY and Southern Indiana. He is a resident of Floyd County, IN. Carl's Clients are in civil law cases including: Contracts, Divorce, Wills, Automobile Injuries, Business & LLCs, Real Estate, Probate Estates, and Property.
Carl's federal government experience was as senrio Trial Attorney, and Supervisory Real Estate Attorney, with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, litigating construction and design contract. He has taught college Business Law courses, and is a former U.S. Army Officer (Major).